Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Introduction

Mein name ist Ken.

Have played online poker for the last few years but never took it too seriously. Used to play MTTs, STTs and cash but never focused on one particular game. That was up till now...

So I'm doing what many people hate doing and that's trying to play a shitload of sngs. I'll admit that I've a very basic understanding of the game but am using this as a way of learning as well. I've read a good bit of Colin Moshman's book and it's certainly improved my game somewhat (no more retarded limping from me out of position). It's a pity it didn't go in to bankroll management deeper as I feel that's where I've made mistakes in the past.

I've recently made the switch from ipoker to Full Tilt and got myself a good rakeback deal. Made full use of the deposit bonus as well so I'm currently working my way through that and trying to clear it as soon as possible and then the rake should be coming in nicely. I'll post up a few pictures later from Poker Tracker.


My bankroll is $1500 and I hope to increase this to about a million.


That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment